SUPERVISOR MENTAL HEALTH - CRISIS UNIT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
A day in the life of a Supervisor Mental Health at Meridian includes:
* Clinical supervision of busy psychiatric emergency/crisis service
* Coordination of care with Emergency Department, Psychiatric Inpatient Unit and Outpatient Service
* Administrative duties including scheduling, payroll, performance improvement, community/provider outreach
* Direct patient care will also be expected as needed in conjunction with team
* Position will include some weekends
* MSW and LCSW (will consider LSW with significant pre-Master's experience)
* MA, LPC (will consider LAC with significant pre-Master's experience)
* Crisis and/or screening experience is strongly preferred
* Previous supervisory experience is strongly preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.