SUPPLY CHAIN IS ANALYST
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
University of Kansas Hospital
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details
I am at least 18 years of age
I am authorized to work in the United States
I meet the job requirements as described
Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Supply Chain Information System Analyst
* Accountable as the primary operations analyst and report writer for the procurement and distribution modules of the Lawson Enterprise Resource Planning system.
* Functions as the primary systems administrator for the Pyxis system.
* Functions as the database administrator for the procurement and distributions sub-systems of the Lawson Enterprise Resource Planning system; includes the maintenance of the item master as well as the maintenance of other system parameters and description tables.
* Accountable for the coordination of system month-end activities between procurement and the accounting department.
* Accountable for the development of ad-hoc reports from the procurement and distribution sub-systems of the Lawson Enterprise Resource Planning System.
* Accountable for analyzing highly complex technical concepts and quickly producing various recommendations and action-plans associated with the diagnosis and treatment of systems related problems.
* Assist department and executive leadership in other analyses related to supply chain activities.
* Anticipate the financial and operational implications associated with setup changes, systems updates and unplanned events impacting the system.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field required; Extensive work experience commensurate with a degreed candidate will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree
* Master's Degree preferred
* Knowledge of Supply Chain concepts required
* Advanced computer skills with experience using different software to include: Microsoft Access; Microsoft Excel; other Spreadsheet and RDBMS applications required
* Demonstrated superior communication, organization and presentation skills required
* Demonstrated ability to understand complex technical concepts and quickly produce analyses on these concepts required
* Three years of experience in database administration and report writing preferred
* Advanced computer skills with experience using different software to include: Enterprise Resource Planning Systems and Crysal Reports preferred.
* Working experience with Lawson Enterprise Resource Planning system preferred
* Working knowledge of Pyxis systems preferred
* Working knowledge of ORSOS systems preferred
The University of Kansas Medical Center is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to be considered for employment, benefits and conditions of employment, and to participate in or benefit from education programs and activities, regardless of race, religion, color, ethnicity, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. A university community that provides equal opportunity for all will make significant strides towards the elimination of discrimination.
It is the mission of the Equal Opportunity Office to create a community of equality and inclusiveness that provides full and fair opportunities for all persons and to foster an intellectually and culturally diverse environment of learning and leadership where all individuals are valued, respected, and unhindered in their pursuit of excellence in their work and education.