SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MGR III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
University of Kansas Hospital
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details
I am at least 18 years of age
I am authorized to work in the United States
I meet the job requirements as described
Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Supply Chain Project Manager III
* Works closely with Value Analysis Teams and key stakeholders to develop effective cost reduction strategies and implementation plans.
* Analyzes assigned products, services and contracts with the goal of attaining the best value decision.
* Utilizes all available tools to gain market knowledge and to access best pricing of assigned categories. Negotiates pricing and contracts for products, product groups, services and capital equipment.
* Orchestrates the evaluation processes for medical devices including collecting feedback, providing education on evaluation criteria and coordinating vendor relations
* Resolves problems associated with vendor relationships
* Effective communications to key stakeholders including but not limited to medical staff, clinicians, executive leaders and supplier executives.
* Coordinate supply chain management on-boarding projects with growth and expansion initiatives
* Develop communication, education, structure, development, and reporting opportunities to sustain and build program
* Responsible for Health System Level programs including software solutions, sustainability, and system integration efforts with new growth
* Corporate opportunities for product and supply chain management that cross multiple disciplines that have global impact on revenue or academic medical center performance
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Business or Allied Health profession or equivalent experience required
* Master's Degree in Nursing, Business or Allied Health Profession preferred
* Certification in Materials and Resource Profession (AHA CMRP) required
* Fluent in English with advanced communication skills
*** If selected to move forward in the hiring process, you will receive an email invitation to schedule your interview for this position. Please continue to check your email after you have submitted your complete application online.
To check the status of your application, please login to the Careers page and select the Application History tab ***
The University of Kansas Medical Center is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to be considered for employment, benefits and conditions of employment, and to participate in or benefit from education programs and activities, regardless of race, religion, color, ethnicity, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. A university community that provides equal opportunity for all will make significant strides towards the elimination of discrimination.
It is the mission of the Equal Opportunity Office to create a community of equality and inclusiveness that provides full and fair opportunities for all persons and to foster an intellectually and culturally diverse environment of learning and leadership where all individuals are valued, respected, and unhindered in their pursuit of excellence in their work and education.