SVP Creative Director/Copy Area 23
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONArea 23 has dismantled barriers that stand in the way of true innovation. Our What if way of working goes beyond agency sloganism and provides a real framework to do breakthrough creative. Just ask any one of the 200 entrepreneurial, passionate, curious and fun people that work here.
Area 23 is seeking an SVP, Creative Director of Copy to partner with the SVP, Creative Director of Art, managing a large book of business on multiple high profile brands. This position will be responsible for leading providing the client with high level strategically driven creative solutions for their brands needs.
* Remain constantly aware of new development within the industry to better service the client and maintain current and new business
* Instill confidence in clients of agencys creative excellence (both resources and output)
* Generate new and innovative creative strategies and ideas to meet creative objectives
* Ensures the highest level of artistic and creative output while remaining consistent with their clients marketing strategies and objectives.
Acts as a quality control for assigned clients and products.
* Responsible for growing existing brands and participating in new business to generate additional revenue.
* Evaluate creative strategy and execution of all new work
* Develop creative and managerial skills of subordinates, conduct performance reviews and determine salary increases in a timely fashion
* Work closely with chief creative and account management to attain and maintain creative vision outlined for the agency
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining the reputation of the company as the creative leader in healthcare advertising
* Ensure effective communications and coordination of creative efforts with copy team
* Collaborate with senior management from other disciplines to enhance creative output
* Provide a key role in guiding the creative unit in achieving its objective
* Build client confidence, both active and potential client base, by providing creative leadership and excellence on an ongoing basis
* Maintain environment conducive to creatively, instill confidence in creative professionals of their abilities to meet and exceed agencys creative standards
* Ensures that all client projects are delivered within budget, works with financial structures, adheres to budget guidelines and controls
* Attend and play key role in all client meetings, work proactively to improve clients business
* Monitor and review all creative output of department ensuring agency standards
* Bottom-line responsibility for effective and efficient use of all freelancers
* Allocate resources based on hours and budgets
* Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor
* 15 Healthcare advertising experience Mandatory
* Bachelors Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field preferred
Skills & Training Requirements (licenses, programs, certifications, etc.)
* Effective oral and written communications skills
* Client facing
* Managerial skills
* Ability to work well within a team setting
* Exhibits decisive problem solving abilities
* Functions as a lead creative director for the supporting global agency network