SVP, Customer Engagement & Adoption 8/9/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
The SVP, Customer Engagement & Adoption will serve as a key leader in the Customer Success @ Scale organization responsible for helping Salesforce customers achieve unprecedented business value faster through Customer Success Journeys, Accelerator offerings, and Events. The focus of the role will be to increase customer adoption while decreasing customer attrition in all customer segments across all geographies and Salesforce products by ensuring our Success Programs and Accelerator offerings deliver high value to our customers. This role will work in partnership with the product organization on all adoption initiatives. The Customer Success Group (CSG) has a history of defining the customer success space; this role will be responsible for redefining how we use data science and automation to drive business value with all customers at scale. Understanding customer satisfaction and value through these data insights and driving operational rigor will be key to the success of this role. As the SVP, Customer Engagement & Adoption, you will be able to attract, nurture and retain best in class talent and manage a team of proven leaders in the business.
* Drive customer success, increased renewal rates and reduced attrition rates in the business
* Lead a world-class customer success team responsible for Success Programs, Accelerator development and operations, and Customer Intelligence and Experience
* Own the product relationships on behalf of the Customer Success Group; driving cloud specific adoption numbers in collaboration with product, sales and the customer success field resources
* Ensure that Customer Journeys scale a simple and valuable experience for our customers using best in class implementations of Salesforce products
* Drive and innovate our virtual and in-person event strategy driving increased engagement and adoption across all customer segments and geographies
* Manage and expand our portfolio of Accelerators to drive business results for customers at global scale
* Grow the reach of Accelerators and Success Programs through our Global Success Centers
* Execute on business outcomes by driving the automation of the business value methodology, process and tracking capabilities
* Oversee the Early Warning System process and functionality to ensure we have visibility into customer adoption and attrition metrics for all segments of our customer base
* Oversee and streamline the localization process to increase the speed to market
* Deliver simple NPS surveys for our customers with clear action plans
* Drive the development and management of a customer health index which incorporates customer context and maturity
* Define and develop an operational rhythm for the customer engagement & adoption function
* 15+ years experience in technology focused professional services and support; SaaS preferred
* 10+ years experience building and leading a global professional services and post sales support team, including proven success managing P & L
* Track record of leveraging third party solution providers to deliver large scale programs.
* Track record of building automated programs to deliver large scale programs.
* Strong operational mindset
* Ability to manage influence through negotiation and collaboration
* Passion for customers, revenue and growth
* Analytical and process-oriented mindset
* Enthusiastic, creative and strategic leader with the ability to inspire others
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Relevant Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.