SVP Private Banking / Private Wealth Advisor 8/18/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY $175-200K + Uncapped Commission + Bonus
($350-500k + Total Comp)
Billion dollar global banking conglomerate (position located in San Francisco) seeks degreed and entrepreneurial Private Banker or Private Client Advisor with at least 5+ years managing high net worth (HNW) clients across the full range of wealth management services, including trust and estate planning, brokerage, insurance, credit, banking, loans, investment services and risk management. This is the most senior wealth advisory role at the bank working with high net worth clients in excess of $3 million in assets. The successful candidate must have the ability to manage complex and sophisticated financial relationships, understand the attitudes and behaviours of high net worth people, have a broad understanding of personal and commercial financial statements and have extensive experience dealing with complex wealth issues and solutions relevant to clients in the $3MM+ market.
* Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies to attract, deepen, and retain the most sophisticated and complex $3MM+ HNW private wealth relationships to ensure a profitable portfolio;
* Act as consultative and trusted advisor, anticipating needs relative to the high net worth market segment to ensure maximum profitability and cross sell opportunities.
* Implement defined sales process with prospective and existing clients
* Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with Corporate Banking, Middle Market, Real Estate Industries, and Capital Markets, to deliver comprehensive solutions to clients
* Achieve quarterly and annual revenue production goals.
* Relationships management: Develop and maintain client portfolios, provide advice and solutions, analyze and respond to the needs of high net worth clients, balancing risk and opportunity profiles.
- Bachelors degree (Masters a +).
- Series 7 and 66, or 63 & 65.
- 5-7+ years High Net Worth private banking or wealth advisor sales and relationship management in a large banking environment.
- CFP preferred or other financial certification, eg. CFA.
- Extensive experience in dealing with sophisticated and complex wealth issues and solutions for HNW clients in the $2-3MM+ market segment.
- Strong knowledge of Wealth planning, Trust and Estate planning, Brokerage and Insurance, Credit and Loans, Banking, Risk Management and HNW Portfolio Management.
- This position may be subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT.
*AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*