SW Engineer - Networking
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
* Responsible for creating high performance networking solutions.
* We are looking talented people to extend the capabilities of our networking software.
* We require contract employees experienced in networking stacks to add new functionality to our existing networking stack.
* Candidates should be experts in high-performance networking stacks.
* Knowledge of Linux networking on ARM processors would be extremely valuable.
* Experienced in connectivity technologies (Ethernet, USB, I2S, WiFi - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
* Development of networking features in Linux and other networking environments
* Analysis/debug of software issues reported by various Test, Target teams and Qualcomm customers.
* Debugging of networking features in Linux and other embedded environments
* Hands on debugging with JTAG debugging tools
* Performance analysis using profiling and other techniques
* 7+ years prior applicable work experience with Device Drivers, embedded Software (RTOS), ASIC/CPU (ARM) bring-up & BSPs.
* In depth knowledge of networking drivers & protocols especially with Linux and RTOS environments.
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Experienced with SMP platforms including locking and caching Knowledge of multi-threading, cache synchronization and OS/kernel internals
* Experience with embedded system design and testing Must be able to take initiative, work independently with minimal supervision and in groups and drive tasks and schedules to completion
* Proven System/Software Architecture skills, especially in embedded systems is essential.
* Proficient in C, knowledge of C++ is a plus
* BS in Computer Science is required. MS in Computer Science is preferred