SXL - Supervisor, Corrosion
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Sour Lake, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrimary Responsibilities:
* Responsible for day to day oversight of area corrosion control and chemical treating activities via supervision of field Pipeline Integrity Specialists/Technicians. Provide technical expertise to maintain or improve corrosion control throughout the Sunoco Logistics East Texas area.
* Work with district personnel and engineering on project planning as it pertains to corrosion control.
* Manage local corrosion control capital and expense budgets.
* Responsible for review of corrosion control records and managing resolution of deficiencies.
* Manage corrosion control records and presentation as part of regulatory compliance and inspections.
* An Associate's degree including 5 years' corrosion control with some supervisory experience leadership experience within the transportation or logistics industry.
* In depth knowledge of cathodic protection, coatings, internal corrosion, and DOT 195.
* Advanced computer skills (MS Excel required, SAP a plus).
* Strong analytical skills.
* Advanced communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
* Ability to independently establish priorities.
* Must be detailed oriented and possess exceptional leadership skills, a strong customer focus, and be team-oriented.
* Must be extremely flexible and able to adapt quickly to changes resulting from an ever changing logistical environment.
* Must possess a valid driver's license and safety training skills.
* NACE certifications/training, minimum CP1, CP2 or higher preferred.
* Ability to balance multiple projects, supervise implementation of corrosion procedures, ability to work under pressure and travel up to 30% of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Sunoco Logistics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Flexible Spending Accounts