SXL - Truck Driver, Tanker Hazmat - Enid, OK
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/14/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrimary Responsibilities
* Drive crude oil from field to pipeline injection points
* Testing crude oil to assure quality
* Maintaining vehicle to comply with all D.O.T. regulations
* Providing high level of service to customers
* Complying with all company safety rules, policies and procedures
* Representing Sunoco Logistics with professionalism
* Transport Driver, Hazmat Driver, Crude Driver, Hazmat Truck Driver, Crude Oil driver, Crude Transport Hauler, Hazmat Hauler, Crude Oil Hauler
* High School diploma or GED
* 21 years of age or older
* Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
* Minimum of one year verifiable oil field experience
* Two years over the road driving experience
* Graduate of an accredited truck driving school
Other Minimum Requirements
* Clean driving record
* Able to pass background check pursuant to local, state and federal rules regarding transportation of hazardous materials
* Pass Sunoco Logistics' D.O.T. physical, drug screen, and obtain a D.O.T. medical card
* Previous gauging and crude oil tanker hauling or bulk hazardous material transport experience
* Handheld/onboard computer experience
* Base hourly rate of pay, plus commission Pay: .24 - .26 cents per barrel (depending on experience) and .53 cents per mile.
* Benefits: Medical, dental, 401k, disability plans, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid vacations and holidays..
Sunoco Logistics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Flexible Spending Accounts