This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Loyola University Of Chicago
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSTING DETAILS
Department / School / College
Enrollment Sys Res & Reporting-02024A
Is this partially or fully grant funded*
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with end users to identify business needs and to plan and design enhanced functionality of existing applications in use by Enrollment Management areas.
- Provides primary support responsibilities for servers, systems and applications that support Admissions and Financial Aid offices in coordination with university Information Technology Services.
- Creates and runs daily batch jobs, identifies implements opportunities for automation.
- Loads data import files and creates export files as needed.
- Monitors data load errors and data integrity reports.
- Provides detailed functional specifications for conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms and workflows to technical staff for system modifications.
- Coordinates development of queries funnel reports and other information to assist end users in maintaining data integrity and for performing data audits.
- Assists in preparing data imports and extracts from Enrollment CRM to be loaded or interfaced into other university enterprise systems.
- Assist with the development and management of other databases, websites, communications plans or ancillary systems in use by Enrollment Management and other university departments.
- Assists end users to write business processes utilizing existing applications in use by Enrollment Management areas.
- Assists with other data and information management projects as needed.
- Creation of weekly, semi-weekly, monthly, and Ad Hoc funnel reports data as well as creation and maintenance of archive data for year to year comparisons .
- Working with external vendors to ensure vendor activities and requests are understood and completed in a timely manner.
Minimum Education or Experience
Bachelor's degree in related field and two-four years of related experience.
Certificates, credentials or licenses required to perform the duties of this position:
- Ability to show initiative and work independently and on teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to tactfully interact with individuals at various levels throughout the university.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions and other complex statistical algorithms.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Does this job involve significant physical strain or activity*
What unusual working conditions are associated with this job*
Rogers Park-Lake Shore
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Candidates Eligible to Apply*
Application Types Accepted
University Staff Application
Required Applicant Documents
Optional Applicant Documents
Special Instructions to Applicants
Quicklink for Posting
Loyola University Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled