SYSTEMS OPERATOR I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Able to evaluate, correct and escalate issues as needed.
* Document and track problems to ensure a timely resolution.
* Receive and respond to inbound telephone calls, email, help desk tickets and personnel requests for technical support from Client's and associates
* Assist Supervisor in documentation, training and open issues.
* Document new IT operational procedures or update-outdated procedures assigned to the IT Operations department using Microsoft Office products such as Word and/or Excel.
* Position requires working weekends and Holidays
* Other duties may be assigned as directed by management.
An associates degree in IT related field or 3 years equivalent work experience in IT/Support Environment troubleshooting issues required.
Bachelors degree in information technology or related field or A+ certification preferred
1+ years experience troubleshooting IT related issues in a corporate environment required
Desired work experience 3+ years experience troubleshooting IT related issues in a corporate environment.
Software and Hardware troubleshooting
Strong Customer Service Skills
Proficient in MS products and understanding of clinical and financial systems.
Valid drivers license required
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.