This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Santa Clara, CA
Infoblox is seeking a SaaS Architect to join our team at our Santa Clara HQ. As a subject matter expert, the SaaS architect will be expected to provide technical leadership, design guidance across the engineering organization and provide valuable knowledge on the road to taking the flagship product line to the cloud.
You will join a highly motivated team working in a fast-paced environment where you will partner with equally intelligent and passionate individuals. You will be able to make a major impact on the architecture and development of the current offerings as well as shape the future of Infoblox products & services as we move to the cloud.
The successful candidate will be a part of the SaaS team working on cutting edge technologies. Our architecture is a container based microservices architecture using the latest technological advances. You will be a part of the team solving massive scale, performance challenges and building a next generation network actionable intelligence products. On top of all this, you will get the opportunity to work with the brightest minds that make up the technical and thought leadership team at Infoblox.
* Join an agile team to lead the development and to architect new SaaS features
* Assist in developing our SaaS strategy and in bringing new ideas to complement our existing features with new cloud initiatives
* Work with Engineers to design solutions to today s SaaS/cloud exposures in the Enterprise and Service Provider space
* Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams throughout the company as a subject matter expert in SaaS/Cloud with solution and implementation focus
* Contribute to and support effort to build intellectual property via patents
* 10+ years of experience in software development with 5+ years working with SaaS products & technologies
* 7+ years of experience in Strong Python, GO and C/C++ programming skills
* Experience with microservices architecture and container-based software using Docker and other container based tools
* Full software development life-cycle experience with proven track record of shipping products
* Results oriented and solid work ethic with excellent attention to detail
* Experience building and supporting mission critical n-tier, distributed, and fault-tolerant SaaS applications
* Experience with different Infrastructure as a Service platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google).
* Knowledge of networking is required
* Experience with container-based software using Docker and other container based tools
* Expertise in Analytics, data mining, machine learning, statistical models, data clustering and classification techniquesExperience with DNS, DHCP and IPAM
* Bachelor s degree in CS, CE or EE is required
* Masters in CS, CE, or EE is preferred
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it s like to be a Bloxer click Here.
Besides working in a world class team in a rapidly growing company, there are many other perks. Onsite massages, culture clubs, onsite farmer s market, 24/7 access to the onsite gym, chef-on-site days, free dinners, free EV charging stations, onsite basketball court, SJ shark s tickets and many more perks!
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.