SaaS Continuous Integration Architect (QA quality)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Infoblox is seeking a SaaS Continuous Integration Architect to join our team at our Santa Clara HQ. Infoblox is building a new SaaS offering and you have the opportunity to join at the ground floor. The SaaS Continuous Integration Architect will work collaboratively with the Continuous Integration and development engineering teams and will be responsible for the quality assurance of the service including test planning, test automation and delivery of service.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong a growing, successful and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
An ideal candidate is a highly technical & accomplished engineer who has a strong background in software engineering, testing frameworks, automation and DevOps to drive the overall planning, execution, tracking, and delivery of service.
* Work in an agile and collaborative environment with Product Managers, Engineers, and Designers to ensure success criteria is well defined and met
* Provide timely and meaningful test result updates and actively contribute to problem solving. Address critical and blocking issues immediately and drive them to closure
* Maintain Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment framework for development staff
* Assist in developing our cloud strategy, design new Cloud environments and architecture
* Build automation frameworks to support the CI/CD efforts across the QA and Dev teams
* Anticipates future technology needs and business requirements to drive new technological approaches and tools
* Builds consensus across stakeholder groups including management and individual contributors
* Lead sessions to build consensus on gaps, solution options, target operating model, and recommendations
* Evaluate gaps related to DevOps best practices
* Effectively communicate with direct managers and upper management and synthesize relevant information on risks, success and key milestones
* Use strong project management skills to make tradeoffs and presents them convincingly to Development and Product Management
* Work with stakeholders to manage overall expectations pertaining to setting accurate schedules, costs and resources
* 7+ years industry experience in DevOps architecture related to Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions & Platform Automation
* Extensive experience writing, debugging, and maintaining Ruby, Python, Java and Shell scripts
* Has experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, etc)
* Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS Security and TCP/IP networking
* Expert in Unix/Linux environment (CentOS, Ubuntu, and Amazon AMI)
* Experience with Jenkins, Git, Docker, Chef, Vagrant
* Experience supporting unit test frameworks such as JUnit or RSpec
* Experience rolling out SaaS service to production using methods such as canary testing
* Excellent reporting skills - able to generate written reports about test procedures, setups, results, etc. that communicate what work was done and what results were achieved
* Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and methodologies
* Must be able to approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity
* Strong experience with QA Engineering methodologies and a strong understanding of Agile and/or SCRUM
* BS/MS with a heavy engineering focus
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it s like to be a Bloxer click Here.
Besides working in a world class team in a rapidly growing company, there are many other perks. Onsite massages, culture clubs, onsite farmer s market, 24/7 access to the onsite gym, chef-on-site days, free dinners, free EV charging stations, onsite basketball court, SJ shark s tickets and many more perks!
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.