This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMV Transportation is seeking a Safety Supervisor, who will assist the Safety Manager in all facets of the safety department including interviewing and selection of driver candidates, coordinate and facilitate training schedule, maintain accurate training files and assist ensuring the division is compliant with company policies.
* Previous experience in passenger transportation, or similar environment, required
* Previous training and supervisory experience preferred but not required
* Excellent safety and service record
* Respond to accidents and incidents, assisting with investigation of situation
* Familiarization with DOT drug and alcohol programs
* Identify potential re-routing of buses due to safety concerns or traffic
* Provide feedback on service items that affect safety and performance; help develop solution to include in Standard Operating Procedure
* Strong skills with Microsoft Office products (Word & Excel) required
* Knowledge of state and federal regulations and corporate safety programs and policies
* Must have Class B, or higher, Commercial Driver's License with Passenger Endorsement
* Ability to work independently and objectively and work well with others
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Must have flexible hours
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.