Sales Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
CAROLINA OFFICE SYSTEMS INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONCarolina Office Systems, one of the fastest growing companies in the Carolinas, is hiring a Sales Account Executive for our Charleston location to help create the vision of the company, and work directly with the tenured Sales Team.
It is an Amazing time to be part of the Carolina Office Systems sales team as it helps customers transform the way they use technology for end to end solutions, from back office support to the printed page. COS is a team-oriented company full of ambitious, go-getter individuals with a work hard, play hard mentality. We offer an extensive training program and world class support team to set you up for success. If you're looking to join a team, start a career and be part of a fun and growing company, come grow with us!
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our Vision, Mission and Values.
Vision: to be "the trusted choice for our customers and employees"
Mission: Our Team of One provides an unparalleled customer experience by delivering leading edge business solutions and exceptional local support.
High Standards; Have Fun
* Base + UNCAPPED commissions, bonuses, incentives, and monthly expense allowance
* Excellent training, encompassing classroom, field, and online programs
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision life & disability benefits, including wellness incentives & company contributions
* 401(k) plus company match up to 6%
* Career growth opportunities
* Employee Referral Program
* Employee Discount Program
* Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave
* President's Club & Incentives trips for top performers: we've been to Key West, and we're going to Aruba this year and Montego Bay, Jamaica in 2017!
* A collaborative culture of community service and teamwork
What success looks like in 45 days:
* You have completed new hire training, and you've built a solid foundation of knowledge of COS, our industry, and our go-to-market strategies
* You are consistently achieving or exceeding weekly metrics for prospecting in to net new accounts, and continuing to refine your skills
* You have developed a strong business plan that includes personal and professional development goals
* Your first deals have closed, earning you the first of many commission checks!
What success looks like in 90 days:
* You're fully immersed in your accounts, and you are setting 10 appointments weekly, focusing 80% of your activity in net new accounts
* You have built a healthy opportunity pipeline
* Your next 5 deals are closed
* You and all of COS have celebrated your first successes!
As a Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities, building relationships with clients, introducing new or additional services, creating professional proposals and performing a variety of other duties. Launch your career by joining a Fortune 100 company and spend your day building a career, not doing a job!
* Prospect Net New and existing accounts to generate a viable pipeline opportunities
* Maintain knowledge of products, features both with hardware and print and IT solutions
* Actively participate and provide leadership in networking organizations
* Set net new and current account appointments
* Contribute to COS' growth by presenting ideas/concepts to your sales manager about marketing programs, sales processes, customers, product line enhancements, new services, and new partnerships