Sales Account Executive (Chicago or Lincolnshire)
AON IS LOOKING FOR A SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Executive Compensation business group within Aon Hewitt, in Chicago or Lincolnshire, IL. As a Sales Account Executive, you will report directly to the Director of Sales.
YOUR IMPACT AS A SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This position will support the Executive Compensation Consulting team (part of Aon Hewitt's Performance, Reward & Talent (PRT) Division). This Account Executive will be part of one of our fastest growing divisions within the PRT practice. Our Executive Compensation practice is looking to bring on a proven sales Account Executive to oversee the expansion of Aon Hewitt's new Compensations & Governance Suite of products.
As an Account Executive supporting this suite of products, this individual will have the ability to market across the country as he/she builds the business.
- Growing, developing, and closing business for new Compensation and Governance Suite of products
- Prospecting and appointment setting
- Presentation and closing
- Primarily inside sales, very limited travel required
- Establishing and building relationships with new clients
- Communicating effectively and selling to C- Level clients and Fortune 1000 companies
- Understanding financial markets
- Interacting with senior executives internally and externally
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* 4+ years of proven sales experience required
* Prior experience selling HR products is strongly preferred
* Understanding of financial markets
* Demonstrated track record of successful B2B selling to the Fortune 1000 C-Suite
* Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and as a team member of the sales organization
* Desire to "go the extra mile" want to see a "can do attitude" for business partners
* Bachelor s degree required
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
JOB NUMBER: 2421685
CATEGORY: Account Management Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Chicago