- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Sales Account Executive
Location: Northeast US
Ensures order and revenue growth of Company products and services by effectively managing key customer relationships within assigned geographic territory or market, developing and implementing sales plans, and acting as primary customer advocate and interface within the Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages regional customer accounts in assigned territory by acting as primary account customer advocate and interface within the Company; working with Executive Director, Regional Sales and Home Office in defining, identifying, and establishing programs, long term and short term strategies, and tactics for selling Company products and solutions; establishing relationships with accounts to thoroughly understand customer's business, mission, strategy, opportunities, etc.; visiting assigned accounts on a regular basis, and manage activities in compliance with Company budget expense guidelines.
* Achieves annual sales quotas by working with Executive Director, Region Sales to obtain orders in all locations of assigned accounts/territory; planning and organizing daily work; visiting and/or calling existing or potential sales customers; analyzing customer requirements, strategic plans, and objectives and recommending solutions with Company products; keeping management informed through regular activity reports and communications.
* Ensures customer satisfaction by coordinating with Sales Support Team and Service management all requirements for quotes on proposed contracts for assigned accounts; recommending changes, appropriate pricing, or other special considerations; monitoring the sales order process from data collection through order acceptance to delivery; monitoring sales activity and equipment performance levels to ensure compliance with contractual agreements; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
* Recommends changes in products and services by evaluating product results; communicating customer requirements not currently offered by Company to Marketing; maintaining ongoing understanding of current and future business conditions and sales offerings of industries, competitors, and related companies.
* Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner; participating in team sales calls, proposal development, field Sales presentations, etc.; representing Sales at trade shows, industry meetings, and respective lobbying organizational meetings.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge
Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of direct sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Thorough knowledge of print/mail workflow operations required. Experience managing major accounts preferred. Knowledge of contract law a plus.
Skills and Abilities
+ Excellent interpersonal/customer relations, verbal, and written communications skills
+ Ability to influence/persuade others and gain acceptance/approval of controversial or innovative ideas and concepts; ability to implement strategic plans
+ Good negotiation, project management, organizational, prioritization, and planning skills
+ Ability to lead others to accomplish results; proven account management skills
+ Basic computer skills; self-confident; highly motivated; ability to work under minimal supervision; good analytical and problem solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled