Sales Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Long Beach, CA
* Do you enjoy generating new leads and creating immediate and long-term relationships
* Are you motivated by a competitive, commission-driven compensation structure
* Want to get paid for what you produce
* Would you like to be part of an energetic, fast-paced and dynamic organization
Our client is OpenWorks, one of America's LEADING AND FASTEST-GROWING INTEGRATED FACILITY SERVICES COMPANIES providing customized cleaning solutions for more than 30 years.
As a dynamic hunter and a member of the Sales Account Executive team, you can expect to receive:
* Competitive base pay, plus monthly, quarterly & annual commissions, bonuses and organizational profit sharing
* Opportunity to earn a spot in President's Club (annual trip) and other rewards
* Car allowance
* Phone reimbursement
* Company laptop and iPad
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
* Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
* Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
* Fitness reimbursement
* Business casual work environment
* Growth: Primed for geographic and organic explosion in the next 6-24 months.
* Paperless environment via iPad technology field automation.
* Advancement opportunities and more!
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
To excel in this Sales role, you should be able to:
* Create immediate and long-term relationships with decision makers by exuding professionalism and confidence to get the sale.
* Generate new leads through cold calling and networking, acting as an assertive hunter who enjoys a
* competitive, quota-driven sales environment.
* Set and obtain goals through strong business ethics and self-motivation.
* Work well with others on the team in a dynamic setting that changes on a daily--and sometimes hourly--basis.
* Deliver excellence in everything that you do. We all make mistakes, but you know how to learn from them and turn them into wins.
* Build rapport with others as a solid communicator who can give engaging presentations, whether in 60-second snippets or hour-long back-and-forths, motivating audiences to action.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum 2 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience in a service-based industry.
* Experience in solution or consultative selling.
* A solid comfort level and experience in cold calling and making customer presentations.
* Attention to details while focusing on creating excellent customer experiences.
* Self-starter who manages time and projects effectively.
* Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite and contact management software (CMS).
* Competitive spirit and a willingness to learn.
* Adept communication skills with the ability to negotiate and transform challenges into opportunities.
* Service-industry knowledge.