Sales Account Executive - New Logo Acquisition 8/11/2016
Human Capital Consultants
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NEW BUSINESS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (NEW BUSINESS/NEW LOGO ACQUISITION)
Our client is searching for an aggressive, competitive Sales Director to prospect for and close new business accounts.
Our client is a rapidly growing organization providing strategic advice and on-going intelligence for emerging technologies. Leaders in business, finance, and government rely on them to help them make informed strategic decisions. Through their unique research approach focused on primary research and extensive global network, they deliver insight, connections, and competitive advantage to their clients.
Our client's team is comprised of high-energy, positive and smart people driven to engage with senior executives on some of the most important issues they face. We are seeking candidates who love and are successful at acquiring new business accounts to grow personal and company revenues.
You will be responsible for selling research products and consulting services to named Fortune 2000 companies. You will work with C-level executives (business and technology leaders) in the Chemicals Industrial; Energy Automotive; Life Sciences and Electronics industries. You will have a sales quota that requires generating and closing new business opportunities.
* Target and sell to senior management (Director, VP, C-level) in R Business Development; Corporate Venturing; and/or Strategy and M&A.
* Maintain an appropriate and accurate sales pipeline of adequate size to ensure quarterly quota achievement. Maintain pipeline information in the CRM system.
* Develop a complete understanding of the full suite of intelligence and consulting offerings.
* Identify client's business and technology issues and demonstrate value. Develop client strategies that position our client as a strategic resource.
* Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences. Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external audiences.
* Five to ten years' experience selling consulting services and research products to $1 Billion plus clients.
* Proven experience in solutions selling, new business development, achieving target and managing personal sales strategies.
* True "Hunter-style" sales characteristics motivated by winning new business deals.
* The ability to articulate trends, challenges and issues to C-level executives.
* Successful phone skills to secure appointments within the industry. Consultative selling style a must.
* Formal training in Miller-Heiman Complex Sales, ValueSelling or similar level sales training a definite plus.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication.
* Comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving entrepreneurial environment.
* A good sense of humor is a plus.
* Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
* The successful candidate will be driven by activity and results and wants individual performance tied to compensation rewards.
Please note that this role is on-site in our client's Boston office. Local candidates only please.