Sales Account Executive - Oregon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription Cox Automotive is seeking a top performing Sales Account Executive / Performance Consultant with retail automotive sales experience for their Oregon sales territory.
The Enterprise Dealer Partnership sales and service team is responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with Cox Automotive s highest profile, most complex Automotive Dealer Group clients. The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for effectively managing the largest books of business by identifying and understanding the client s needs and providing solutions. They will evaluate and adapt new strategies to keep up with current business trends and plan with the customer so that their needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for client retention through optimization of Cox Automotive products; clients include multiple dealership locations belonging to dealer groups. The Performance Consultant will spend the majority of time in the field partnering with current clients providing ongoing analytics, consultation, and support in order to maximize the client s return on investment from core digital media and software products and coordinating Cox Automotive expertise related to specific digital media products or software as-needed. With a primary focus on service and consultation, the Sales Account Executive will also work with Managers and Directors to identify potential opportunities for revenue growth and to execute a defined account strategy.
* Build and grow long-term, trusting relationships with a range of contacts at assigned dealerships (buyer/signer, implementer, stakeholder, etc.), including the highest level in each organization (e.g., General Manager).
* Consult with clients to maintain up-to-date understanding of their business needs, goals, and objectives.
* Collaborate with Account Directors and Manager, Performance Consulting to align our strategies with the goals of the client corporate office.
* Ability to articulate and communicate full suite of Cox Automotive products.
* Monitor and analyze product performance and client business and performance trends to determine adjustments needed to optimize product utilization (according to the client s business goals/objectives).
* Interpret Cox Automotive reporting and analytics to explain product performance, optimization issues, and best practices to the customer in the context of their business goals and market trends.
* Train customers to use core Cox Automotive Media and Software products; involve Product Specialists and other business unit specialists for advanced product training when needed.
* Compile and share relevant reports or documentation related to the customers business and performance of Cox Automotive products as it relates to their business for the benefit of customers and sales and business development leadership.
* Prepare client locations to implement corporate-level product purchases.
* Serve as a first point-of-contact for dealer issues; diagnose and resolve customer concerns and technical issues in a timely manner.
* Contribute to strategic account planning, identifying opportunities and risks for each account.
* Effectively manage the progress and results of clients assigned and work with sales leadership to contribute and manage actions according to account strategy.
* Minimize churn on new and existing products while maintaining media solutions across assigned Dealer Group(s).
* Within any established parameters, determine the right frequency to meet with all assigned clients based on account plan(s), each client s individual needs, as well as prioritization across all clients.
* Escalate risks or roadblocks for a client; work with sales leadership and Manager, Performance Consulting to resolve.
* Provide accurate and complete documentation in SalesForce.
* Consistently meet goals and objectives; foster high standards within the team.
* Collaborate with team members, Product Specialists, customer support, and other partners to solve customer problems and continuously improve.
* Participate in the exchange of best practices across the team.
* Continuously learn and incorporate new and changing product offerings.
* Identify the need for product workshops or in-store training to ensure product optimization; coordinate such events and ensure customer attendance.
* Maintain professional written, verbal and presentation communication.
* Communicate with client contacts via text, phone, email, verbal, and presentation; tailor communications based on customer s individual style and preference.
* Prepare and conduct effective presentations and training sessions.
* Budget time spent on each client: preparation, visit, follow-up, as pertains to customer s needs and expectations.
* Budget time to plan activities for each week: schedule visits to customers, conduct research, enter account records in SalesForce, etc.
* 2+ years proven experience in a consultative sales, business analyst, performance consulting or similar capacity
* Ability to travel up to 70% (day and overnight)
* Valid driver s license
* College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Has completed relevant training requirements
* Previous experience working independently
* Previous experience in the automotive industry strongly preferred
* Previous experience in media, advertising (preferably digital); knowledge of competitive landscape, rates and selling points
* Previous experience using a Customer Relationship Management system
* Previous experience meeting face-to-face with customers
Primary Location:US-OR-Portland-3000 N Hayden Island Dr
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 75 % of the Time