Sales Account Executive, West Coast
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
Harris Computer Systems
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Based in Jacksonville, Fla., System Innovators (SI) helps state and local governments in the United States, Canada and Caribbean accept, consolidate and manage payments from millions of customers.
We are seeking a Sales Account Executive to own our Western North American territory and solve enterprise-sized problems for big city/big county governments by selling the value of our Enterprise Revenue Management solutions.
Here at System Innovators, we re driven by a mission to be the leading provider of enterprise revenue management solutions to government and utilities clients. To make our mission possible, we need talented and dedicated individuals on our team. We offer employees a casual work setting, competitive benefits package and stable environment.
We are a financially strong, growing and stable company that offers employees the opportunity to learn and have fun!
Help us make our mission possible and APPLY TODAY!
* Leveraging our #1 position in the market, and great customer references to grow new business and expand our footprint within our existing clients
* Collaborating with team members and leaders to scale the business and provide great value to our customers
* Mastering the product portfolio in order to articulate value via presentations and proposals, ensuring that solutions and services are aligned to client needs
* Plan and manage a sales territory according to an agreed upon Sales Strategy
* Create a comprehensive annual Sales Strategy through four key areas:
* Continually gather and analyze market data and industry trends
* Consistently develop comprehensive competitor knowledge
* Create and refine value messaging for products based on circumstances within each territory
* Define specific methods for delivering value messaging within each market
* Identify and work with mobilizers in prospect organizations to accelerate the procurement process
* Seed and respond to RFPs and coordinate the input of subject matter experts to ensure our proposals win top evaluation marks
* Clearly show through the presentation of our knowledge, qualifications, software features and functions how our solutions effectively solve customer pain points
* Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
* Display consistent desire to learn; seek professional growth opportunities; continually embrace techniques Harris sales training and techniques
* Bachelor s degree strongly preferred; MBA a plus
* Successfully sold to public sector finance officials, treasurers and other revenue collection agencies at the local or state level
* Minimum of 2 years software sales experience; customer facing experience with state or large local governments (big city/big county)
* Comfortable presenting software in front of executives, supervisors and end users
* Superior oral, written (RFP/RFI) and presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially effective listening and customer orientation mastery
* Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, social media tools
* Ability to travel up to 40% of the work Week on average
The Account Executive will work remotely/virtually and be California based.
System Innovators based out of Jacksonville, Florida, is a division of Harris Computer, a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. System Innovators (SI) counts 14 of the 30 largest Cities in the nation, several states and more than one hundred other local governments and large private utilities as clients. SI has proven its solutions make it easier for governments and utilities to consolidate and manage revenue streams. We do this by providing our iNovah Enterprise Revenue Management (ERM) hub that enables one stop payment for constituents, consolidates payments across the enterprise and provides robust management, reporting, reconciliation and auditing for all payments in one place.
SI's enterprise-wide revenue management offerings include fully configurable PCI compliant payment collection, EMV credit card processing, cashiering and financial reporting solutions. Specializing in citizen self-service, revenue management, auditing and financial reporting, System Innovators products integrate seamlessly with websites, deposit banks, payment card processors, host receivable and financial systems.
Harris is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to all levels of local government, public power and water entities as well as school districts throughout North America. Harris' focus is on creating long-term relationships with our customers and ensuring that we meet the changing needs of our customers over time. Harris is divided into multiple functional Business Units that are supported by a centralized Corporate Services group.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.