Sales Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Human Capital Consultants
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a rapidly growing organization providing strategic advice and on-going intelligence for emerging technologies. Leaders in business, finance, and government rely on them to help them make informed strategic decisions. Through their unique research approach focused on primary research and extensive global network, we deliver insight, connections, and competitive advantage to our clients.
Our client's team is comprised of high-energy, positive and smart people driven to engage with senior executives on some of the most important issues they face. We are seeking candidates who love and are successful at acquiring new business to grow personal and company revenues.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client is seeking a qualified Account Manager to ensure the highest level of service delivery to existing clients and to ensure client relationship renewals as well as sales growth within the current client base. Account Managers conduct consistent and meaningful live interactions with all assigned account and contacts and are evaluated against renewal rates and growth targets.
* Create customized account plans for each institution, outlining service delivery & onboarding and renewal processes to ensure the highest levels of engagement and service.
* Establish and maintain relationships with clients through demonstration of in-depth client knowledge, understanding of specific client needs/priorities and application of surface-level research solutions.
* Navigate client offerings on behalf of the institutions to ensure our client is meeting client expectations in content delivery and inquiry response.
* Educate on and highlight the benefits of products and services through compelling articulation of the business model and value proposition.
* Determine appropriate tactics to drive urgency in renewals cycle, including teleconferences, product demonstrations, and analyst interactions, etc.
* Identify new sales growth opportunities within client base and client base organization.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of 5 years demonstrated sales success.
* Servicing and selling research be content focused.
* Ability to meet personal and team renewal and sales growth goals - monthly, quarterly and annually.
* Ability to diagnose client needs and identify relevant resources.
* Willingness to make a difference
* Effective organization and time management skills. Ability to execute on plans and manage administrative client details (timely onboarding procedure; account reviews; utilization reports; renewal preparation, etc.) is critical.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Business fluency in a foreign language is highly desirable.
* Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, entrepreneurial environment. Having worked at a start-up and a Fortune 500 company is a major plus.
* A good sense of humor is desired.
Please note that this role resides on-site in our client's Boston office. Local candidates only please.