Sales- Account Manager- Civil & Energy- Atlanta, GA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES - ACCOUNT MANAGER - CIVIL & ENERGY - ATLANTA, GA 194804
Posted On: 09/14/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in Atlanta we are looking for a
We passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future!
Hilti North America (HNA) Account Managers are our direct link to creating enthusiastic customers. Consistently recognized by Selling Power Magazine as a top company to sell for, Hilti is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of quality, innovative and specialized tool and fastening systems for professional users in a variety of construction trades.
Professional salespersons who live out our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork and Courage are provided every opportunity to develop an outstanding sales management career.
* Outside, face-to-face sales growing a loyal customer base within a designated geographical area while strengthening the company s position or market share within the territory.
* Understanding of using MS Excel to manage, analyze and develop business plans of salespersons customer database to effectively maintain and grow sales.
* Understanding of Time and Territory Management (TTM). Including zoning a territory by customer potential and previous sales, creating/ owning daily schedule, using sales productivity tools. (example: Salesforce software)
* Basic understanding of working with multiple sales channels.
* Basic understanding of consultative sales (sales representative goes to customer to convince them they have a need for a product/service).
* Mechanical aptitude. Ability to demo Hilti products and services in person, face-to-face, with a customer.
* Basic understanding and/or experience obtaining appointments with entry level decision makers at construction/ industrial companies.
* Understand the ability to analyze and identify which customers to target, what criteria to use to select customers, and create business plans to identify customer potential and where product gaps exist in a customer s current purchasing habits.
* Understanding the process of getting things done in a matrix organization.
* Demonstrate the ability to work with all departments to be successful account manager (materials management, logistics, credit, marketing, technical services and customer service).
* Understanding of how to work a jobsite and ability to identify who key roles are on the project, their responsibilities, and needs.
* Some experience with reading and understanding construction documents preferred.
* Demonstrated understanding of how to properly care for and maintain company assets, e.g. company provided vehicle, van inventory, laptop, and smart phone to minimize loss due to damage or loss inventory.
* Demonstrated understanding of the value of participating in construction industry trade organizations to build relationships and network of contacts.
* Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
* At least one year prior experience in customer service and/ or sales working directly with customers, preferred (either over phone or face-to-face).
* Clear career progression with no more than 2 companies in the last 5 years.
* Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to develop engaged customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts.
* Excellent time and territory management skills.
* Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player.
* Previous experience of preparing professional sales presentations and quotes for customers.
* Must be able to build prospects and business relationships.
* Demonstrated aptitude of cold-calling skills at customer offices and jobsites are required.
* Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, and smartphones.
* Must maintain a professional business appearance in accordance with HNA dress policy at all times.
* Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility.
* Vehicle/ Driver s License Requirements:
* Company vehicle provided for carrying tools/fasteners for product demonstration purposes.
* Must have valid US driver s license and comply with HNA Fleet Safety Policy requirements.
* Account Manager has responsibility for prudent care and protection of company assets.
We look forward to receiving your application.