Sales- Account Manager- Cleveland, OH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES - ACCOUNT MANAGER - CLEVELAND, OH REFERENCE-NO:190600
Posted On: 09/08/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in Cleveland, OH we are looking for a
Hilti offers outstanding career opportunities in one of the world`s most successful companies in the construction industry.
We passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future!
Hilti North America (HNA) Account Managers are our direct link to creating enthusiastic customers. Consistently recognized by Selling Power Magazine as a top company to sell for, Hilti is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of quality, innovative and specialized tool and fastening systems for professional users in a variety of construction trades.
Professional salespersons who live out our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork and Courage are provided every opportunity to develop an outstanding sales and sales management career.
* Grow a loyal customer base within a defined territory through outside, business-to-business, face-to-face sales.
* Analyze MS Excel report data and develop business plans to effectively maintain and grow customer sales.
* Use time management and scheduling software to prioritize and maximize territory potential
* Leverage multiple sales channels to maximize territory revenue.
* Utilize consultative sales techniques (needs based selling).
* Demonstrate Hilti products and services to customers on active jobsites.
* Obtain appointments with decision makers at construction/ industrial companies.
* Work a jobsite and identify key roles on the project as well as their responsibilities and needs.
* Work across multiple departments to be a successful Account Manager (materials management, logistics, credit, marketing, technical services, customer service).
* Read and understand construction documents at a Hilti relevant level (basic).
* Properly care for and maintain company assets to minimize loss and/or damage (company vehicle, inventory, laptop, and smart phone).
* Participate in construction industry trade organizations to build relationships and networks.
* Must maintain a professional business appearance in accordance with HNA dress policy at all times.
* Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* At least 2 years prior experience in outside sales preferred.
* Clear career progression with no more than 2 companies in the last 5 years.
* Demonstrated ability to develop loyal customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts.
* Excellent time and territory management skills.
* Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player.
* Previous experience preparing professional sales presentations and quotes for customers preferred.
* Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and smartphones.
* Mechanical aptitude and familiarity with the construction industry is a plus.
* Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility.
We look forward to receiving your application. Apply Now
View on Google Maps
Send to a friend