Sales Account Manager 2 - Multichannel
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
South Portland, ME
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AT WEX INC. we see corporate payments differently. We are a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
The Acquisition Manager will produce incremental revenue through the acquisition of new channel partners and commercial fleet card portfolios. This role will develop and activate new channels that will result in new revenue streams and expansion into new vertical markets. This person will develop recommendations and strategies to expand all WEX solutions..
MINIMUM FOR CONSIDERATION
* Bachelors Degree or higher plus 5-10 or more years of practical business development experience.
* Strong communications skills, including ability to actively listen, and to appropriately interpret and take action on dialogues held in person and on the phone. Must be effective presenter, with ability to prepare logical presentations, and present them with clarity and professionalism.
* Track record of sales and business success is key. Negotiation experience is critical, as is ability to understand financial analyses as they relate to partner profitability and margin achievement.
* Knowledge and experience in current sales and business development methodologies, including such tools as Miller-Heimann LAMP, Strategic Selling and Integrity Selling.
* Proven experience in closing deals and negotiating contracts.
* Must be comfortable traveling at times by both air and land.
* Must pass a successful background investigation.
* Senior level business-to-business sales experience is desired for this position, and ability to work effectively with senior executives within partner, WEX and our parent company is critical.
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
* 401(k) Plan
* Life Insurance/AD&D
* Dependent Life Insurance
* Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
* Employee Referral Award Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Bonus Plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETS/DISABILITY