Sales Account Manager 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A leading global provider of IT, BPO and Consulting Services is seeking a SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER with experience selling IT Services
Position is located in Seattle Wa.
The Sales Account Manager primarily responsible for the following:
* Penetrates existing Accounts for new revenue streams
* Nurtures new accounts
* Defines and achieves quarterly targets and customer acquisitions
* Generates ensures that the account is penetrated quickly and positions appropriately.
* Conducts sales discussions, identifies appropriate client needs and involves the right SME'S
* Prepares and presents proposals, negotiate deals, set terms & conditions and final prices (as appropriate).
* Plays the role of an account manager.
* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING INTO AND AN EXISTING NETWORK INSIDE MICROSOFT
* experience of selling IT Services
* Strong sales skills with ability to generate leads and spot opportunities, qualify leads based on research / experience, able to engage with customers on business/IT issues, develop and maintain the right level of sub-CXO relationships.
* Good knowledge of Global Delivery Model (understands typical issues and pain points)
* Drives overall sales process (prepares realistic quarterly forecasts, manages own pipeline, coordinates with other functions and has an effective knowledge of competitor activity