Sales Account Specialist - Accurex (Dallas)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Date: Nov 7, 2016
Location: Dallas, TX, US
Company: Greenheck Group
Supports the sales team through coordination of processes including purchase orders, product selection entry, quotations and submittals
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provides daily support to sales team, including coordination of job process associated with the pre and post sales activities, coordination of technical support, etc.
* Utilizes construction documents and specifications to develop an understanding of the project requirements.
* Uses product knowledge along with construction documents to select appropriate products using a Computer Aided Product Selection (CAPS) program.
* Provides assistance to sales team in developing price quotations and submittals
* Prepares, submits and coordinates orders for customers through the Computer Aided Production Selection (CAPS) program
* Communicates with customers and production team regarding order schedules and delivery requirements
* Responds to technical or process requests from sales team and customers, as appropriate
Work requires extensive technical or specialized training such as that which would be acquired in the first two or three years of college or technical school.
Between 1-3 years of work experience is required.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth Apply now Apply now
Start apply with LinkedIn
* Please wait...
APPLY FOR JOB
Enter your email to apply
The Greenheck Group is an at will and Equal Opportunity Employer