Sales Administration Specialist (IT Managed Services) 8/16/2016
Patrick Allen Group, Inc
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, a premier technology provider that designs, implements and maintains powerful converged communication solutions to businesses worldwide is currently seeking a Sales Administration Specialist with ERP order management experience. This role will serve as a single point of contact for the sales team on all issues regarding orders, pre-sale and post-sale activities. Commercial proficiency with the quote to cash cycle for order processing is required.
* Plan and carry out all sales activities to develop new business accounts for managed IT Services, Hardware and Software sales.
* Proven ability to qualify inquiries about products and services
* In cooperation with Finance, set up customers into the Order Management database with necessary approvals.
* Coordinate with Finance on payment plan orders; track milestone billing.
* Coordinate with Purchasing to get non-stock items added into the Order Management database so orders can be converted and POs can be placed.
* Assist Customer Service with contract questions and change orders.
* Assist the sales team with contract submission and change orders; facilitate the processing of orders by ensuring each has the appropriate approval and backup documentation needed for completion.
* Ability to work effectively with a broad range of personalities in a fast paced environment
* Interface with customers and channel partners to communicate issues critical to success - i.e. product availability, order process expenses via Concur
* B.A./B.S. degree in Business or related areas preferred
* 2-5 years of sales administration experience with telecommunications hardware/software specifically IT Managed Services
* Familiar with telecommunication products and services specifically within the Wireless, Security, Storage, Cloud/XaaS services, Voip/Telephony, Networking and Unified Communications
* A working knowledge of accounting and finance principles, PO's, Balance Sheets
* Tiger Paw Order Management and Concur expense management experience strongly preferred
* Experience with ERP system and advance Excel skills preferred
* Ability to make sound decisions when presented with varying opinions and options and to be comfortable escalating issues to supervisor as appropriate.
* A willingness to conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
* Customer service interface skills
* Strong command of the English language and the ability to effectively and confidently communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
* Strong PC skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST