Sales Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number: 16-0237
Primary responsibility will be to manage and support Sales Operations in regards to; metrics, systems tools, processes and projects. This position requires someone with excellent communication skills and a high level of energy.
* Update and maintain records and automated tracking systems.
* Assist with the creation of proposals, reports, presentations, and other sales documents
* Coordinate expense statements, invoices, and other documents for approval/payment.
* Remain knowledgeable of the organization s products, and sales policies and procedures.
* Prepare and run reports, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements, and manage appointments.
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills; Ability to communicate effectively with team members as well as clients and prospects
* Excellent work ethic
* Team player with the ability to coordinate efforts
* Strong computer skills and technical knowledge i.e. MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & MS CRM, ability to learn internal applications
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
* Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively, and have the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
* Ability to work closely with others
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma required, some college preferred
* 3 or more years experience in an operations or sales support role
* Strong working knowledge of database systems and Excel
* Prior experience managing and maintaining customer records in a MS CRM system
* A good understanding of technology sales processes
ePlus is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.