Sales Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting.
Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
We are seeking a Sales support individual to work as a Sales Administrative Assistant in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. One position is available at this time in Winston-Salem, NC.
This position will assist in supporting the sales team by performing various duties such as but not limited to:
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Provides support to sales management and liaison to outside sales team and internal operations staff.
* Reviews and expedites new client documentation with follow up list to sales team before distributing to implementation team.
* Adheres to tight deadlines for turning documentation into implementation team by tracking missing sales team items.
* Prepares sales reports (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
* Supports sales team with monthly quota and roll call data review and compilation.
* Communicates operating and sales policies to sales team.
* Presents as needed at sales team meetings.
* Assists in special events planning and meeting supplies.
* Operates personal computer to access email, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software. Knowledge of smart phone systems.
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Experience in the payroll industry a plus
* Must have experience with: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor s degree preferred
* 2 years experience in office environment and preferably performing as an administrative assistant
* Must have knowledge of administrative procedures
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internal and external
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf