Sales Administrative Clerical Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Process Equipment Orders in E1 for new or existing customers
* Submit Customer Data Forms to set up new accounts as directed by A/E or Sales Admins
* Process Parts Orders in E1 for new or existing customers
* Assist with equipment rollouts
* Update new business account log
* Invoice for equipment when necessary
* Issue credit memos when necessary
* Process orders for pickup of equipment in E1 for lost business
* Suspend accounts after equipment is picked up
* Track the installation of equipment for all accounts
* Maintain daily log of all orders processed (excel)
* Coordinate and facilitate the equipment log for Healthcare
* Make changes to the price pages in E1, check and file
* Implement DTS price increases
* Assist administrative staff with presentations, communications, mailings, etc.
* Process and compile equipment reports as requested -- Fair Market Value, Equipment Listing by Location/Chain, etc.
* Assist with placing service calls for customers and follow up on services performed as needed
* Setup and maintain Preventative Maintenance / Water Filter schedules
* Sysco Accounts -- follow specific guidelines to set up accounts and process all equipment and parts orders to meet Sysco requirements
* Other projects and tasks as assigned
* High School Diploma or Equivalency required. Two or four year business degree preferred.
* Must have previous administrative or clerical experience.
* Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint).
* Detail Oriented: Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
* Problem solving--the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
* Written communication--the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
* Planning/organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
* Quality control--the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Adaptability--the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Dependability--the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
* Flexible with schedule- able to work through lunch or stay late when necessary.
* Safety and security--the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
* The successful candidate will also possess a high level understanding of S&D sales systems, processes and reporting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.