Sales Analyst 9/2/2016
Rangam Consultants Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS:
* Experience with creating health care companies and GPO / IDN contracts. Experience analyzing contracts for pricing instead of the administration of contracts.
* Responding to RFP's. Proficient with Excel is VERY important so please make sure your candidate has Excel skills.
* Experience with financial analysis is important
* Experience with reviewing and redlining complex legal documents is a BIG Plus. Soft Skills in addition to technical skills:
* Has the ability to work on problem solving and has good decision making capabilities. Has a "customer service" attitude with the sales personnel.
* Has the ability to handle multiple, complex tasks in a quick and efficient manner.
* Is sensitive to time frames and understands the need to get things completed on time.
Keywords for a search would be:
* Contract Management Contract Administration
* Group Purchasing Organization (GPO)
* Integrated Delivery Network (IDN)
* National Accounts (this is the usual nomenclature for sales teams that call on GPO's and IDN's)
* Corporate Sales / Corporate Accounts (same as National Accounts)
* Excel proficiency
* Word proficiency
* PowerPoint proficiency.
* Minimum 7+ years of experience in compensation pay and reporting cycle.
* Experience with Fleet administration preferred.
* Detailed oriented and ability to work under tight timeframes on multiple tasks.
* Must have excellent Windows/Microsoft office proficiency. Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
* Must also have SAP experience and Business Objects.
* Ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise communication.
* Good analysis and interpretation in decision making.
* BACHELOR DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE DUE TO COMPLEXITY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES.