This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
As a Sales Analyst you will provide an integral link between the sales organization, marketing and other Corporate support functions such as legal and finance. You will help to ensure all information and processes are in place for the successful achievement of business and sales plans. The sales operation function is responsible for developing sales programs, sales process strategy, and evaluating and implementing improvements to sales programs and processes. As a part of the function you will provide information to the field sales organization to support client related issues; and internal support to the organization by means of reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for monthly communication to field sales and management regarding a wide range of issues related to field operations.
- Provides information and analysis essential for sales planning and strategy development.
- Communicates key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc, to groups within the sales and sales operations groups.
- Assists in monitoring and reporting Sales performance.
- Assists in resolving disputes related and/or completing changes with commission splits.
- Reviews and reconciles daily account reports.
- Creates weekly forecasting and other reports.
- Completes monthly audits to ensure accuracy of sales commission payments
Processes sales orders and tracks post-entry sales issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong documentation and data management skills.
- Must have the ability to process changes; complete reconciliations and reports; successfully partner with other professionals; and have strong business analysis skills.
- Attention to detail and follow-through is essential.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are primarily focused on supporting and converting data to information.
- May recommend and support on-going business decisions and processes.
- This individual interacts primarily within their department with Staff to Director level employees, and may communicate with employees in other functions as required.
- General direction on routine work and detailed direction on new projects is provided, as well as on-going involvement in review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate will be an important contributor to team projects with an ability to gain results through positively influencing others.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience is required.
- A University degree or other related training is preferred.
- A proficient level of expertise in the technical aspects in one or more areas of responsibility is required.
Full time / Part time
USA - Colorado - Boulder
USA - Colorado - Denver
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. NetApp? makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.