Sales Analyst, Customer Marketing 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
BIC products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
The Sales Analyst, Customer Marketing will assist the Business Development Manager (BDM) in coordinating customer planning through templates, reporting, tracking, gap closing, and new product launches. The Sales Analyst will work with the BDM to develop the strategic direction of the category, investment, pricing, and long term planning.
* Coordinating customer planning: templates, reporting, tracking, gap closing, new product launches.
* Utilize sales trend data and perform consistent data analysis to identify opportunities and provide value to our customer and our Company
* Analyze Point of Sales data and overlay with national data (IRI/Nielson) to help support the Business Development Manager in achieving distribution, shelving, promotion and pricing objectives
* Assist in the development and delivery of detailed Category presentations, along with data and insight delivery to Sales organization
* Work closely with the Sales organization in developing and supporting the execution of category information and promotional management initiatives that meet or exceed annual profit and volume goals
* Make recommendation to the Business Development Manager on overall brand and marketing development based on fact-based detailed analysis
* Leverage Shopper Insights to deliver fact-based solutions to address business challenges
* Cross-functional conduit of information, both written and verbal
* 2+ years Sales or Analytical experience with Consumer Products Company
* Bachelor s degree required
* Experience with Shopper Insights
* Experience with national Data systems (IRI/Nielson/etc.)
* Fluent in Microsoft Office; i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
* Strong understanding of personal career goals and upward movement
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter, proactive, career-focused
BIC offers competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates require passing drug test and undergoing security check.
For consideration apply online referencing job code 16-52
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Drug-Free Workplace.