Sales Analyst, East - Dannon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 2/2/2017
The Dannon Company, Inc.
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONDannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Sales Analyst, East - Dannon in the United States (US) for White Plains,NY.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
In this role you will be accountable for:
* Developing sales skills by attending customer appointments and presenting quarterly sales plans at Dannon HQ
* Managing the Dannon trade system by accurately inputting and updating the customers sales plan
* Managing the customer contracts through the deal management system
* Work with internal Finance team to validate and clear deductions
* Setting up new items in the system and coordinate sales samples
* Helping to develop e-commerce business for the customer
* Working with Direct Retail Team to support in-store display and merchandising initiatives
* Generating new ideas to increase sales of new and existing Dannon products
The ideal candidate will have:
* 4 year degree
* Internship at CPG company or retail customer preferred
* Strong business acumen, analytical and organizational skills
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you*
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Intern, Sales, Entry Level