My client is looking for someone to join their team who understands their business, their customers, and how it all comes together to drive unprecedented growth!
* Serve as a passionate analytics team advocate and sales organization partner to help advance solutions that drive loyalty, conversion, and retention
* Identify and champion new analytic opportunities and approaches to support sustainable market growth and sales - What's the data telling you about the health of our business and what should we do about it
* Analysis of the business weekly and associated Ad Hoc Reporting
* Provide reporting and analysis of sales pipeline and develop additional reports to answer questions from Senior Leadership
* Oversee the expense budget for the sales organization
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Operations Research or other Quantitative field required
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role with a focus on leveraging data
* Familiarity with digital media and Salesforce is preferred, but not required
* Must be comfortable "living in" Microsoft Excel
We are a leading provider of digital health and wellness solutions. We attract a large and engaged audience of consumers and healthcare professionals to our premier health and wellness properties. We enable consumers to manage their daily health and wellness needs, healthcare professionals to stay informed and make better decisions for their patients, and marketers, health payers and providers to communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals to drive better health outcomes. Our content and solutions are delivered through multiple channels, including desktop, mobile web, and mobile phone and tablet applications, as well as video and social media. We are committed to empowering and inspiring people to live their healthiest lives every day.