- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for reporting, data mining, data analysis and project support for the Sales Team and customer. Provides data that empowers the sales team to be effective business partners with their customers. Works cross functionally with UNFI, customer s data and IT teams to provide robust and proactive business information. Will perform margin and profitability analysis and recommend solutions for sales improvement. They will collaborate with the sales team to achieve the objective of Building Out the Store.
** Please note- This position has the potential to be remote based if candidate is located near one of our Distribution Centers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
* Identify, design and create tools and processes for analysis. Research, present and undertake continuous improvement opportunities.
* Perform margin and profitability analysis, and recommend solutions for improvement.
* Serve as a resource for Sales, with internal and external customer requests for reports, presentations, analysis and process mapping.
* Evaluate data using Access, Excel and other tools to identify business challenges; sources and manipulates data from company and customer.
* Develop, track and report on metrics.
* Schedule, prepare and distribute ad hoc reports required by Sales and the customer.
* Assist in the creation of Customer SOPs.
* Submit Sales Approval requests.
* Provides analysis in sales variance in UNFI Sales vs. Select Nutrition sales and Whole Foods Market.
* Provides recommendations on specific dollars for regions/territories.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, SQL
* Advanced mathematical understanding and calculation ability.
* Familiarity with UNFI DataMart and Microsoft Reporting Service is preferred.
* 3-5 years experience
Skills / Abilities:
* Able to lead, organize and direct projects.
* Compilation and presentation of data and analysis results in professional and concise formats that inform and drive leadership decisions.
* Advanced utilization of technology, independently develop and conduct project plans to reach given goals.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.