Sales Analyst, Walmart - Dannon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
The Dannon Company, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Sales Analyst, Walmart - Dannon in the United States (US) for Bentonville, AR
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
* Primary mission of the position is to be a key analytical consultant supporting the business manager and senior leaders in influencing the sales planning process.
* This position will be the lead analytical consultant of the business, while owning tactical executional details (new item forms, deal submissions, etc.)
* This individual will interface with the business manager and internal business stakeholders
* Ensuring an accurate plan within the trade planning software, in addition to being a thought leader on the business.
Developing and managing data analytical tools to provide insights to key stakeholders
Providing category thought leadership and insights to drive both Danone and category growth * Utilizing strong analytical skills to influence the Danone sales planning process to ensure the team exceeds distribution & sales objectives
* Owning all inputs within Danone trade management system for both Baby & Water.
* Working cross-functionally with fellow Danoners to identify opportunities within the Baby & Water categories
* Weekly reporting on business trends and category insights for water/baby at Walmart.
* Net Sales, Volume, and Share Management - Creating reports and sharing insights from various syndicated data services to include, IRI platforms and RetailLink
* Lead point of contact for customer deal submissions, new item forms and promotional requests
* Internal analytical consultant of the Walmart business and opportunities Danone
* Provide ad hoc analytical support for business manager, senior leadership & HQ teams
* 1 to 3 years' experience in CPG industry
* 4 yr Bachelor's degree
* Strong business acumen & analytical skills
* Strong computer skills, with knowledge of Power Point, Excel and database systems (Retail Link a plus)
* Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
* Strong, proven leadership skills - team orientated
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize information
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you*
63863.Experience: Experienced professionals
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Fayetteville
Job Segment: Business Manager, Database, Sales, Management, Technology