Sales Assistant - Media (Middletown / Hudson Valley, NY)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Time Warner Cable
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Type: Full Time
Time Warner Cable Media Sales currently seeks a Sales Assistant to support our Media sales group for the New York Middletown / Hudson Valley market.
This is an exciting time to join our team! Time Warner Cable Media is now Spectrum Reach. Spectrum Reach, the merger and power of three great companies Spectrum Reach (Charter), Time Warner Cable and Bright House Media Strategies, will create tremendous new advertising and marketing opportunities for our clients across the country. Our ambition is to be the marketing platform of choice for advertisers in our markets. With national scale and an unmatched commitment to innovation, we are well positioned to deliver a powerful combination of innovative ad products and services to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Assist with activities between the sales staff, other departments, and our client base, by performing the following duties:
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload based on sales team s needs and internal deadlines
* Account management for several Account Executives-this includes the ability to manage all internal aspects of AE s accounts from start to finish. Examples include building a client in CRM to inputting orders in Strata View 32, to working with internal TWC departments to create schedules and book an order through the system.
* Strong written and verbal communication with internal and external TWC customers on a daily basis.
* Manages all digital orders for sales team, including booking online and VOD orders and managing online and VOD orders from start to finish and troubleshooting any issues with digital orders with internal TWC teams.
* Work collaboratively with the finance and billing teams to research invoice and account billing discrepancies.
* Communicates daily with client and traffic team on missing traffic, make-goods, and late orders.
* Exercises judgment to manage make-goods and pre-emptions on assigned AE s orders on a daily basis to ensure that all revenue is being added back in as quickly as possible.
* Works with assigned AEs at the end of each month to provide monthly recaps on key and target accounts.
* Provides AEs with requested reports and assists AEs in analyzing reports for all linear and digital orders, as requested.
* Analyzes all monthly finance reports for the sales team and provides the billing department with all missing scripts and updates for co-op and calendar billing clients.
* Works with billing department to update billing information on AE s accounts to ensure that accounts are set up correctly in CRM and Eclipse.
* Performs period customer service touch points to confirm invoice receipt and answer questions.
* May coordinate with client solutions, production and schedule building departments.
* Works with sales management to implement sales contest boards and tracking.
* Researches and problem-solves all account issues for sales team. This includes wrong traffic running, billing discrepancies, credit issues, digital reporting, etc.
* May perform other tasks in support of Account Executive(s) including administrative, eTIMe tracking, and any other duties as assigned or as they become evident, in order to maximize the effectiveness of the AE.
* Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required; any experience in software similar to our sales support packages preferred.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
* Ability to effectively communicate with peers, co-workers, key clients and superiors in written and verbal form; ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: 0756
Controlling Establishment ID: 00473 - Middletown Crystal Run Rd
Job Code: TWCASA330 Asst, Ad Sales Nonexempt