This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Dole Food Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
GENERAL DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY PURPOSE:
Assist in order processing and order entry for all customers within the berry division. Provide daily customer service for order placement and daily changes. Update grower estimates by cooler locations and provide sales with information on each berry by location.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS / DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
* Order Processing and Order Entry and Order Management
* Liaisons between Sales Customers Commodity Management
* Grower communication of Sales Demand
* Sales Allowances processing for customer issues
* Provide customer service hourly on phones
* Backup ALL sales people during FTO, Absences, and Travel
* Communication to Logistics for pickup, delivery and customer changes
* Strong communication, interpersonal skills, decision making skills
* Knowledge and ability to use basic software programs such as Word, Excel
* Base knowledge of the commodity markets and how they work, understanding of basics relative to production and quality control.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
* 2-4 years customer service experience, strong communication, interpersonal skills, decision making skills, knowledge and ability to use basic software programs such as Word, Excel, base knowledge of the commodity markets and how they work, understanding of basics relative to production and quality control.
* Preferred Associates Degree or five years experience.
Monterey, California, United States
DOLE is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.