This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 5/20/2017
New York, NY
Acting as a liaison between station personnel, media buyers and salesperson, Sales Assistants assist Account Executives in the placement, processing and maintenance of sales orders for Television Advertising Accounts. This entry level position is ideally suited for someone interested in a career in television sales.
Work directly for one or more Account Executives maintaining sales orders while maintaining effective working relationships with Account Managers and other sales and company personnel.
* Inputting and processing accurate TV sales orders
* Maintaining and revising sales order schedules based on station and agency changes
* Tracking spot placements on a weekly basis
* Proficient in MedliaLine, Dashboard and other computer based systems
* Communicate and develop strong and effective working relationship with station and agency personnel.
* Adhere to deadlines, making sure all assigned duties are completed timely and efficiently
* Perform general office duties includinganswering phones, switchboard coverage, and back up for other assistants and the like.
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance
* College degree preferred, preferably in communications, public relations, advertising or business.
* Highly organized and possess the ability to switch focus quickly when needed and work on multiple projects at the same time.
* Fast and accurate computer data entry skill and ability.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment, able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines.
* Have a personable demeanor with strong team and customer focus
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with SPEED, PASSION AND COURAGE.
COXREPS IS A SUBSIDIARY OF COX MEDIA GROUP AND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. MORE INFORMATION ON THE COMPANY CAN BE FOUND HERE: WWW.COXREPS.COM
ORGANIZATION: Cox Media Group
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-NY-New York-885 2nd Ave
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing