Sales Associate - Ann Sacks, Miami
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sale Associate - ANN SACKS, Miami
Are you seeking to take your career to the next level? Ann Sacks is looking for driven, dynamic, high potential talent to develop into a highly successful sales professional. As an Ann Sacks Sales Associate, you'll represent our luxury tile & stone brand in the Miami showroom. You'll be immersed in a fast paced and exciting customer-facing environment while developing a wide array of relationships that span the range from walk-in retail traffic to key trade industry clients. In addition, you'll engage in strategic outreach to the architecture and design community to develop and grow your client base while being an ambassador of the Ann Sacks brand.
You will also manage, develop and execute an individual strategic sales plan in primary and secondary markets in order to drive additional business for the showroom. As the primary Ann Sacks showroom location for the region, you will have the opportunity to become a resource to a number of top designers and architects in the market.
Ann Sacks offers a unique opportunity to join an intelligent, focused and passionate team. If you are eager to embark on an exciting, challenging and rewarding selling career, then look no further!
Skills and Abilities
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekend hours and occasional evening hours for events
- Highly personable, skilled at interacting with clients and prospects at a variety of knowledge and comfort levels
- Strong communication skills, both written and live presentation skills
- A proven track record of creative marketing skills to drive sales preferred
- Computer savvy to navigate sales tools, reference materials, and online trainingEducational and Experience Requirements
- Prior sales experience required, prefer 5+ years.
- Strong preference given to prior sales experience in interior or architectural design or luxury retail sales.
- College degree or certificate in architecture or interior design preferred. Why Work at Ann Sacks, A Kohler Company?
Ann Sack's mission is to be the tile and stone resource of choice for every space, for customers who desire gracious living environments and value design. We will create the ultimate brand and customer experience through our product, our people and our commitment to excellence. Based on this, we not only strive to provide a quality product and service to our
consumers, but also a gracious and rewarding career experience to all our employees. As a result we offer ongoing personal development opportunities alongside the ability to collaborate with others across functions, roles, and geography.
In addition to the investment in your development, Ann Sacks offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Ann Sacks Tile & Stone is a proud member of the Kohler family of companies. Ann Sacks is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile stone and plumbing. As a company we are continually inspired to embrace new ideas, to explore the relationship of tile, stone and plumbing in imaginative and unexpected ways. And while we are always looking forward to what's next, our past is firmly rooted in the traditional, so we'll never forget the value of simple, appropriate design done
We invite you to learn more about our company at www.annsacks.com.
Ann Sacks is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.