Sales Associate 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client builds efficient, reliable web-based software to help admission teams at various schools and educational programs build relationships with prospects. Their CRM software simplifies data entry and includes other features including management of online inquiries, applications, scheduling, checklists, and reporting. Our client's software is used by Independent Schools, Charter Schools, and Higher Education. In addition to a stellar software platform, our client provides their customers with smart, friendly, collaborative service.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our client is looking for two sales professional to fill temp-to-hire roles. This position is aimed at finding and qualifying sales leads to set appointments for Regional Sales Directors. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated, hardworking, sales-minded person who gets fired up about finding new sales opportunities.
* You must have prior success to find and qualify sales leads to set appointments.
* You must have a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas or goals.
* You must excel at prospecting. You must have excellent follow-up skills.You must possess listening, analytical, problem solving and strong closing skills.
* You should be a self-starter, persistent, highly motivated, goal oriented, and passionate about what you do. You should want to be part of a high-achieving team.
* At least 1-year experience with outbound calling OR inside sales is a must.
* Ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and create interest in a service is a must.
* Bachelordegree is preferred.
* Pay is base plus commission. Further details about pay structure and pay range will be discussed early on during the selection and screening process.