Sales Associate - ENTRY LEVEL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
ALS Tribology USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sales Associate will be responsible for the following:
* Responding to incoming sales inquiries and providing appropriate follow-up
* Cold calling, gathering sales intelligence, handling objections
* Lead qualification and lead generation using tools and contact lists supplied by management
* Re-qualifying leads from trade shows, events, mailers, other activities
* Setting up appointments for Sales and Business Development
* Generating standard quotes and making quotes available in a centralized depository
* Assisting with targeted marketing campaigns and projects including appropriate telephone follow up
* Regularly contacting large existing customers to gauge satisfaction and provide feedback to management
* Managing and responding to transit agency and other government bids
* Meeting quarterly new business sales targets
* Transitioning to outside sales which entails qualifying and visiting local clients and prospects (Houston metro area)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Excellent telephone and written communication skills with an attention to detail for value propositions and the ability to develop and deliver presentations.
* Professional upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills, persistence
* Understand the sales process and ability to work to targets
* Inside sales or customer service experience in a business-to-business environment
* Self-motivated yet accountable to management s performance expectations.
* Ability to engage and present value positions to management, decision makers and influencers at any level in order to drive business.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Salesforce and be able to develop work product using these programs.
* Field sales or marketing experience is a plus
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: