Sales Associate (MSO)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/23/2016
Mobile Store Operators
Miami Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Mobile Store Operators (MSO), a T-Mobile Authorized Agent, is currently seeking Sales Associates to join our sales force. The Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, generating sales to meet a minimum quota, and managing relationships. The Sales Associate must ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service. The Sales Associate must maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements, must aid customers in locating merchandise, and is responsible for any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Must have experience in the wireless industry AND at least 1 year of aggressive sales experience
* Must be willing to greet approaching and passing customers in an effort to boost sales
* Must be willing to participate in continuous learning and training in an industry that is constantly changing
* Must be willing to adhere to retail hours. Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends is a must
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Actively and aggressively approach customers to sell T-Mobile products
* Professionally and enthusiastically introduce multiple wireless carriers services and products to store customers
* Effectively evaluate customers potential needs for wireless services and products and make appropriate recommendations
* Demonstrate a strong understanding and enthusiasm of multiple wireless carriers products and services, promoting and selling wireless products and services to customers
* Maintain a high level of understanding of multiple wireless carriers products and pricing models, as well as each carrier s competitive advantages
* Assure proper appearance and functionality of POP displays and electronic equipment
* Consistently meet and exceed sales goals within the guidelines established
* Report daily on the number of customer contacts, closes sales and other metrics as required
* Adhere to dress codes and have a professional appearance at all times
* Report store issues, challenges or success in a timely manner
* Participate in required training, conference calls or other related events as instructed
* Strive to deliver a superior experience to the customer every day
* Maintain an upbeat, can-do attitude
* Develop positive relationships with store personnel and management