This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 6/23/2017
Global Partners LP
The function of a Sales Associate is to perform the following duties in a friendly and professional manner ensuring a high level of customer service and store appearance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Customer Service
* Running a cash register, which includes accountability for cash, lottery tickets, cash cards, etc.
* Completing shift report
* Cleaning (windows, floors, bathrooms, emptying trash containers, etc.)
* Stocking shelves and coolers
* Sweeping and mopping floors
* Gasoline tank inventory (stick readings)
* Checking product in as it is delivered from vendors
* Yard maintenance (sweeping, shoveling, painting, checking gas wells, etc.)
* Light equipment maintenance (pumps, lighting, machinery, etc.)
* Other tasks assigned by management
* Ability to communicate with associates and guests
* Ability to count, read and write accurately to complete required paperwork
* Wear required store uniform
* Available weekend, evening shifts and holidays
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must attend mandatory meetings (i.e. T.A.M., sexual harassment)
* Frequent bending, reaching, lifting of 1 to 15 lbs
* Be able to lift up to 50lbs on occasion
* Reaching above shoulder height and bending below waist
* Be able to freely access all areas of the store
* Move quickly around store
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.