This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
ERT is the leading cloud platform solutions provider that captures quality efficacy and safety endpoints, harmonizes data from any clinical source system, and delivers real-time insights for optimum trial performance innovating better health for over 40 years and tomorrow. ERT s combination of technology, services, and consulting increases the accuracy and reliability of patient data and improves the efficiency of the clinical development process throughout the product lifecycle. ERT provides sponsors and CROs with the most widely deployed solutions in centralized Cardiac Safety, Respiratory, Suicide Risk Assessment, and Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs including patient, clinician, and observer reported outcomes). ERT is a global organization with headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and offices throughout the U.S., U.K., Japan, and Germany.
The Sales Associate will work to increase bookings and revenue from ERT s existing client projects.
The responsibilities for the role of Sales Associate are as follows:
* Identify, research and recommend new products and services for on-going projects based on client recommendations/requests and competitive intelligence.
* Coordinate with the project management and business development teams to identify, recommend and schedule in-person client visits when appropriate.
* Communicate with clients regarding services, the customer experience, potential problems, etc.
* Cross selling and up-selling.
* Prepare change order documentation in coordination with ERT legal team.
* Drive change order opportunities to signature.
* Maintain and update ERT s sales database with on-going opportunity values.
* Monitor client behavior, identify trends in change order volume and value.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support Operations/Project Management in evaluating scope changes for on-going projects.
* Support sales account teams in business-generating efforts, as needed.
* Participates in meetings with Sales Operations team, Sales meetings, and other departmental meetings as needed.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications to ensure team growth and benchmark strategies.
* Provides other support and take on other responsibilities as defined by management.
* Performs other duties, assignments or special projects as needed.
* Minimum Bachelor s degree in business, communications, marketing, or a closely related field is strongly preferred. However, any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered.
* 1-2 years experience in commercial sales (inside or outside) with a good understanding of concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Pharmaceutical and/or CRO, or related commercial background preferred, but not required.
* Experience in a fast paced, multi-task environment; ability to work independently and under pressure.
* Exceptional computer skills (MS office suite minimum).
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Excellent personal interaction skills, professional telephone and client interaction skills.
* Excellent judgment, attention to detail, communication and customer skills plus the ability to work as part of a team as well as individual contributor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.