Sales Associate - Private Practice (OH, KY, TN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting sales and business objectives for our Harvest Technology Office products within the assigned territory (spanning OH, KY and TN). The person in this role provides support for product launches, in service training, trade shows, promotions to distributors, and serve as a liaison for Sales & Marketing. The Sales Associate will also execute tasks to assist with direct sales and customer support to support territory sales goals.
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting sales and business objectives for our Harvest Technology, within the Private Practice and ASC settings.
Our autologous point-of-care cell therapy technologies helps Physicians harness the power of biologic potential. Our proprietary multicellular processing system can prepare three distinct biologics platelet-rich plasma (PRP), concentrated bone marrow aspirate (BMA) and concentrated adipose tissue, and is the only system cleared by the FDA to process 3 major biologic solutions.
* Calls on current and potential customers to promote and sell Harvest Technology Office products in support of the Sales Consultant s assigned sales revenue targets.
* Develops and maintains good customer relationships, through personal visits and telephone contact.
* In-Service customers to educate them on the proper use of products.
* Responsible to follow all applicable national and international regulations.
* Maintains and follow Harvest Technology Quality System requirements.
* Attends and works at trade shows and conventions to promote Harvest Technology Office products.
* Works as a liaison within the company to provide total customer satisfaction.
* Produces reports in a timely manner.
* Manages expenses and files expense reports in a timely manner.
* Keeps up to date with products and services.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor s degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 1 year experience in medical sales.
* Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
* Ability to learn how to develop and maintain customer base in a very competitive market.
* Ability to learn how to compare and contract vs. competition.
* Must be creative with strong presentation skills.
* Ability to navigate and get things done within Harvest Technology group and region assigned.
* Must be results driven and able to multi task effectively.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* A valid Driver License is required.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Extensive travel required ( 50%).
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers.
JOIN TERUMO BCT AS WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF BLOOD. We are the world leader in blood component technology, delivering products, services and solutions for customers and their patients worldwide. Through collaboration with our customers and a commitment to innovation, we are the only company with the unique combination of apheresis, manual and automated whole blood processing and pathogen reduction technologies coupled with robust technology, innovation and core competencies in therapeutic apheresis, cell collections and cell processing.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
* Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
* Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
* One of Colorado s Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
* Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
* Leading technology through innovation and R&D
* Wellness programs
* Commitment to quality
* An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
* A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
* Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
* Growing through professional and leadership development activities
* Sharing company success through incentive plans
IF YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO DO WORK THAT IS CHANGING THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE GLOBALLY, WE INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH US NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL.
Bachelor's degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
US-Kentucky, US-Tennessee, US-Ohio
Years of Experience
Minimum 1 year experience
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com. To view the 'EEO is the Law' Federal poster prohibiting job discrimination please click the link.