Sales Associate 9/8/2016
Harvard Risk Management Corporation
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking an energetic professional to work from a remote location marketing and selling the top legal services and identity theft plans across the United States and Canada. Our growing company is in search of individuals who are self-starters. Our products provide a superior service and benefit that helps individuals protect themselves.
* Basic computer skills including typing, web browsing, and emailing.
* Ability to build and maintain strong customer and client relationships and networks
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) preferred but not required
* Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease
* Good Customer Follow up and relationship building
* Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required
* *Must have a working home office capacity (i.e. phone, high speed internet and computer)
* Client interaction experience and relationship-building skills.
* Sales experience
* Comfortable speaking to small and mid-sized businesses
* Proven ability to manage and maintain excellent candidate relationships.
* You must be an effective communicator -- on the phone and through email.
* You must be driven enough to understand and appreciate that you can easily make a six-figure income. We expect this sort of drive and are prepared to reward it when it is backed by performance.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.