* Help customers envision their ideal backyard setting.
* Ask open ended questions to get a better understanding of customers' needs.
* Educate customers on the different types of grills and different types of grilling techniques.
* Recommend complimentary products to help customers complete the entire outdoor paradise vision.
* Advise customers on proper utilization and care of merchandise
* Maintain immaculate floor presentation
* Perform follow up calls to customers who made contact in store
* Receive and put away weekly replenishment trucks
* Prepare sales contracts and accepted payment through cash, check and credit card
* Process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, financing, cash, and credit cards
* Be willing to generate leads outside the store by working with local businesses and contractors.
* Good organizational traits for maintaining possible sales quotes and completed sales.
* Basic Writing Skills for Internal and External email communications.
* Be willing to travel to other stores within the area for coverage
* Continuous training to maintain and grow product knowledge
* Willing to assist co-workers
* Offer a friendly greeting, sincere smile, and make eye contact with customers.
* Basic Computer knowledge to use Point of Sales materials, and Internet functions.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, 401K PTO/Sick time, Life Insurance, and additional voluntary elections